The Witches Tour
We will unmask and trial two witches EXACTLY as they would have been trialled back in the 1600s (well we won't kill them but you know what i mean)
Join Sister Ruthless from the Sisters of NO Mercy as we unmask and take to task some witches here in Elgin,
Follow the trail of tears and heartbreaking cries to the different points in town where the trials were held. Witness the debauchery and torture as it would have been (i promise i won't hurt anyone for real though, unless you ask me to?? )
You will also find out about some little known points of history en route.
per adult from
60 to 70 minutes
What's included :
- Some of the history of Greyfriars
- Small photo stop at Elgin Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Elgin Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elgin Cathedral King Street, Elgin IV30 1HU Scotland
Gather outside Elgin Cathedral's Gates to begin the Witches Trial.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Elgin Museum, 1 High St, Elgin IV30 1EQ, UK
Return Detail :27 East Rd, Elgin IV30 1XG, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Due to the nature of the tours, we may have up to 4 'bubbles' in the tour so please bring your facial coverings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.