The Wooden Bicycle Tour in Stockholm
Starting off in the heart of the city, this bike tour takes you to see all the landmarks and famous locations while taking you through the intimate and well-hidden bike lanes that only a true Stockholmer knows about. We will cover the island that has given the city its nickname “The Venice of the North” as well as give you valuable insights into fun things you can do, parks you can enjoy time in and amazing restaurants you can indulge your appetite with.
Continuing your adventure on some of the 760 kilometers of bike lines that runs through the city you will ride out to the worlds first ever city national park and experience what true nature in metropolitan city really feels like: amazing! You are encouraged to bring your camera as you will undoubtedly see skylines, panoramic views and natural beauty that is worth capturing in a lens. Stockholm is constantly voted as one of the most beautiful and bike friendly cities in the world. Come and see why!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
Come explore Stockholm on what is arguably the most unique and eye-catching sightseeing experience of this beautiful city: The Wooden Bike Tour!
Sweden is continuously ranked as The Most Sustainable Country in the World. You will get a little taste of what that means as you get to ride on our very own handcrafted wooden bicycles while experiencing the most breathtaking views and seeing the most amazing places that Stockholm has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Klara Västra kyrkogata 20, 111 21 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.