The World Peace Pagoda in Pokhara
Visit the World Peace Pagoda on a private 2.5-hour tour, led by a personal guide. The 3,600-foot-high (1,100-meter) Buddhist monument, situated on a hilltop in Pumdi Bhumdi, was built as a symbol of peace. The popular attraction offers a panoramic view of the Annapurna range, Pokhara city, and Phewa Lake. Round-trip luxury transport is provided from your hotel in Pokhara.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - World Peace Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby and transport you to the World Peace Pagoda in the comfort of a private vehicle. Upon reaching the pagoda after about a 30-minute drive, it's a 10-minute walk through staircases to reach the massive Buddhist stupa.
Constructed by Buddhist monks from the Japanese Nipponzan Myohoji order, the monument reflects four prominent stages of the Buddha's life in four directions: where he was born in Lumbini, where he became enlightened in Bothgaya, where he taught most of his life time in Sarnath, and where he reached nirvana at Kushi Nagar.
Reaching this place atop a hill overlooking the southern shore of Phewa Lake, learn about its design to inspire harmony. Besides being an impressive sight in itself, the shrine provides a great vantage point from which to see spectacular views of the Annapurna range and Pokhara. You will be then transferred back to your hotel by private vehicle.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off services inside Pokhara city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Pokhara city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.