The WSMS Surf Art Camp Full Day
The WSMS Surf Art Camp is unique in the sense that we tie surf instruction with water safety and art projects unlike all other surf camps in town that focus specifically on surf instruction. Our campers leave camp feeling more comfortable in the ocean, more confident on a surfboard, with a camp goodie bag, and their completed art project from that week!
per adult from
What's included :
- Surfboards and leashes
- Bottled water - We supply the water- but encourage campers to bring a reusable water bottle!
- Snacks - We supply our campers with a snack that is subject to change each day from fruit, pretzels, granola bars
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Full Day campers are required to bring their own lunch
Students of our 4 day Surf Art camp will receive surf instruction, water safety instruction, Ukulele instruction, and Art instruction alongside the traditional surf camp games. At the end of the week students will take home their art project as well as a camp goodie bag!
Departure Point :WSMS Surf Stop, 101 F St, St Augustine Beach, FL 32080, USA
Departure Time :WSMS Surf Art Camp Half Day 6/1/2021 - 8/6/2021
The WSMS Surf Art Camp Full Day 6/1/2021 - 8/6/2021
Monday - Thursday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Thursday: 09:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.