Theatrical Córdoba, the dusk of the 4 cultures
An ideal visit for young and old, as well as groups that want to know the city in a fun and different way: the history of Córdoba comes alive through its characters.
Join us on this exciting visit to know the monumental neighborhood of Juderia. During the tour we will receive characters such as Isabel la Católica, Maimonides or the goddess Venus, embodied by a professional actor, who will make this visit an unforgettable experience, providing humor and rigor at the same time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Headphones to listen to the guide
- Official guide
- Entry/Admission - Puerta del Puente
- Entry/Admission - El Zoco
- Entry/Admission - Calleja de las Flores
What's excluded :
- Drink and food
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerta del Puente, Av. del Alcazar, 512, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: El Zoco, Calle Jud'os, Cordoba Spain
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Calleja de las Flores, Cordoba Spain
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza del Triunfo, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
Return Detail :Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.