Theatrical tour of Old Lyon
This theatrical, unusual and humorous tour will take you to the heart of the Renaissance. Your (non-costumed) comedian guide will re-embody for you inhabitants of Old Lyon of old. You will meet a washerwoman of the district, an innkeeper, a printer and a bourgeois woman, all wackier than the others! They will tell you their daily life in the 16th century, in the middle of the great royal fairs.
A playful, theatrical and unique way to discover this emblematic district.
The visit is in French only.
per adult from
75 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Vieux Lyon
What's excluded :
- Traboules (during the COVID-19 epidemic)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vieux Lyon, 69005 Lyon France
We will cross the medieval streets of the district listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Place Saint-Jean, 69005 Lyon, France
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Place du Change, Pl. du Change, 69005 Lyon, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gauges adapted according to groups and districts. Outdoor visits only. We are committed to following the ONLY LYON "serenity charter".
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.