Theme Parks of London Chessington Full-Day Private Tour
London is full of fun for all ages. Whether you are an international student or family, there are always great opportunities to make your day out great in England’s capital. London is surrounded by different theme parks. As you can guess, especially during summer holidays, parks can be overcrowded at the weekends. To get the most of the parks, we encourage our customers to arrange for their visits during the weekdays. Whatever your choice would be our team is ready to reserve your tickets, arrange your transportation and guide your party either to Chessington World of Adventure, Thorpe Park or Windsor Legoland for an immaculate fun day with your parents and friends here in London.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Some local treats will be offered as a sample during the tour
- - Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.
What's excluded :
- Admission tickets to the parks
- Entry/Admission - Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Chessington World of Adventure Leatherhead Road, Chessington KT9 2NE England
Chessington World of Adventures is a theme and animal adventure park with various rides for young kids and adults. The Park may have the best landscape and architects amongst other theme parks in the UK, and with hourly animal shows, a recently added safari experience “Zufari” amid live animals is well worth seeing. Chessington is literally the closest and most accessible theme park in outer London, run by Merlin Entertainment Group. Another Merlin Entertainment Group member theme park is Thorpe Park where the landscape is not as fancy as the one in Chessington, although the thrill degree of the rides in the park is breathtaking. This situation elevates the rank of Thorpe Park more for teenage and adult friendly audience level for thrill seekers. It may not be as fancy as Six Flags Chains in the States however, it still promises the great adrenaline pumping moments for the visitor. Another great day out could be Legoland in Windsor for great family fun at any time. If your kids or students are simply Lego fans, this place is just like a shrine for them. Almost 1,3 million fun seekers have visited Legoland for their daily fun activities. Visitors can enjoy the interesting landscape of “Miniland” in the park that is built by thousands and thousands of Lego bricks. The park addresses mostly Lego fans and young kids and their families who wish to stay away from thrill rides. For a peaceful getaway from the city’s rush, this park is just like an oasis amongst the hectic and daily routine business life of the families as well as sufferers like the little kids. Yes, as you have guessed Legoland is also run by Merlin Entertainment Group like Madame Tussauds in London.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available in our vehicles for the best hygiene practice.- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time and let the lobby staff know that you are expecting a tour guide.- Comfortable shoes are advised- Wheelchair users must inform our agent whether guest(s) is/are fully dependent on the chair or partly able to walk or move.- Hotel Pick up service is available between zones 1 to 3 only. For pick-up service between zones 3 to 9, please contact us for further information.- Airport and cruise port pickups and transfers are also available at extra charge. Please contact us for further information.Airports
- Heathrow Airport, Hounslow TW6 England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For healthier travel experience, we will be upgrading our standard vehicles to SUVs, MPVs and Vans for 8 people or less and 16 or 33 seater minibuses for 9 people or more, both options at no extra cost. All vehicles steam cleaned.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.