Thermal bath at Egerszalok and Eger town private tour
Enjoy this fantastic full day tour to Egerszalok thermal bath followed by discovering the historical town of Eger afterwards.
Egerszalok is an open-air spa and village located in northeastern Hungary. The springs yield 68°C. mineral water from an aquifer located under the volcanic Matra Mountains. The spa is located 8 km west of the county seat of Eger. Egerszalok lies 133 km from Budapest between the Mátra and Bükk ranges. The historical and geographical associations of Egerszalók have made it a favourite spa in Hungary. The area's waters have been in use since the 1730s, although the current spa only came into operation in 1961. Before entering the spa pools, the steaming water runs down a series of cascades forming unique salt hill formations.
This tour cost the same for 1-4 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
What's excluded :
You will be able to stroll along the streets of the historical town of Eger, then have a wellness and bath in the unique thermal spring of Egerszalok.
• Eger Castle, Var 1, Eger 3300 Hungary
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guests will be picked up at their Budapest accommodation. When booking please provide your accommodation address.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private, all day tour with 1-4 people travelling together, price set by car and not by person.
- If you have more people in the group we can take 8 people maximum with two cars or a minibus. Just please book two tours then.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Hungary COVID 19 cases were very low throughout the pandemic as very strict measures were introduced early, making Hungary one of the safest country to visit in the world. Our tour is private which gives the extra safety to our customers. Our guides/drivers temperatures also regularly checked
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.