Thessaloniki: Discover Thessaloniki from the Sea
Discover Thessaloniki from a different perspective on this luxurious sailing trip along the Thermaikos Gulf!
Admire historical monuments and sites from a one of a kind viewpoint....., from the deck of the boat.
Along the way, taste homemade, organic, sensational Greek appetizer accompanied by a glass of Greek wine or tsipouro.
Board ship on this Sailing Cruise along the open bay of Thessaloniki! Discover Thessaloniki from a different perspective on this luxurious sailing trip along the Thermaikos Gulf!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - The charter cost includes: skipper, fuel, homemade appetizer, alcoholic drinks.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Embark on a sailing journey through the waters of Thessaloniki on this Sailing Cruise, while discovering historical monuments and sites from a one of a kind viewpoint. Leave the crowded and loud city center and relax on this calm cruise along the waters of the Thermaikos Gulf. Along with our sailing trip, we will taste organic, sensational Greek dishes accompanied by a glass of Greek wine or tsipouro. The local and experienced crew will be right by your side along the whole sailing cruise to guide you through the various historical sites of Thessaloniki giving you local insight on fun facts, historical significance, and urban myths!
Our sailing cruise begins at the port of Kalamaria where the captain and crew will welcome you and your company on board. Along our sailing cruise, the captain and crew will point out historical buildings, monuments, and sites accompanied by fun facts about this city only a local would know! Halfway through our sailing, we will take a break from witnessing Thessaloniki from this 360-degree perspective to nibble on homemade and traditional mezedes (appetizers) along with a glass of Greek wine or tsipouro.
• White Tower of Thessaloniki, Leoforos Nikis Leoforos Nikis, 54640, Thessaloniki 546 40 Greece
• Aristotelous Square, Nikis Avenue, Thessaloniki 546 24 Greece
• OTE Tower, Egnatia 154, Thessaloniki 546 21 Greece
Departure Point :Blue Foam Sailing Cruises, Aretsou Marina, Kalamaria 551 32, Greece
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.