Thessaloniki Half-Day Tour and Archaeological Museum Visit
Go on a 5-hour guided city tour of Thessaloniki (3.5 hours during winter season) and get a complete idea of the city by visiting all the main monuments and important attractions. The city is also known as Salonica and is of great historic importance and a crossroad for many civilizations and cultures. Hotel pickup and drop-off from central Thessaloniki hotels is included and you will be transported on a luxury bus.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by luxury A/C bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- Pick-up/drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (8 Euro per person)
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: White Tower of Thessaloniki, Leoforos Nikis Leoforos Nikis, 54640, Thessaloniki 546 40 Greece
You will begin the tour with a panoramic drive around the White Tower, the main landmarks of the city, the Galerius Arch, the Rotunda monument, the Old Town (Ano Poli) and the City Walls. You will get a chance to embrace the marvelous views of Thessaloniki. Your professional guide will provide you with all the information about Thessaloniki’s history and the stately buildings.
Stop At: Crypt of Agios Demetrios, 83 Agiou Dimitriou Agios Demetrios Church, Thessaloniki 546 33 Greece
During the tour, you will make a short stop at Agios Demetrius Byzantine church. The church is the most important church of Thessaloniki for religious, historical, and artistic reasons. The attraction is known for the existence of the underground ancient "Crypt". The crypt was re-discovered after the fire of 1917 and was finally restored as an exhibition in 1988. According to the Christian tradition, the saint was imprisoned here and died in 303 A.D.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki, Manoli Andronikou 6 Manoli Andronikou 6, 54013, Thessaloniki 54013 Greece
You will also have the opportunity to visit the Archaeological Museum. The museum holds and interprets artifacts from the Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman periods.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Besides central located hotels, we offer pick up service also from Aristotelous, Galerious Arch, Corner West Saloon (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou) and Everest (Prasina Fanaria).
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.