Thieves cave tour
This tour is a visit to the thieves cave and jet ski adventure all in one, incredible views and swim with the jump of the cliff posibility.
per adult from
What's included :
- NEOPREN SUITES
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Photos and videos taken during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca, Balearic Islands
Guided tour recomended for people with adventurous spirit, where you will have fun and explore the "Thieves Cave " in the area of Bonaire.
The excursion will start from Alcudia bay to the Cave of the thieves (Bonaire), passing through the Isle of Aucanada, Cap de Menorca, Coll Baix and Cabo Pinar.
There will be a stop to take a bath in a clean and crystal clear sea- water and afterwids we will enter the Cave. It is interesting to bring snorkeling equipment.
At the end of the visit to the cave, you will return passing through the Coll Baix, where you can make another stop to take a bath if you wish. This excursion lasts 2 hours.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Passeig Marítim, 20, 07400 Alcúdia, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 5 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.