Things To Do In Falmouth
Departs your hotel or cruise ship and head for Greenwood Great House This marvelous estate offers a far more intimate and interesting experience than all the Great Houses on the Island.
Then off to Hampden Estate -one of the oldest sugar estates in Jamaica, renowned throughout Jamaica's rum history for its full intensely flavorful pot still rums. Tour ends with lunch tour and lunch at the estate.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Start your morning with a warm greeting and friendly smile from one of Paradise Travels local guide on the Cruise Ship Pier or your Resort/hotel .
Enjoy a beautiful historic tour of the Island while making your way up to the Island most authentic Great House called "GREENWOOD GREAT HOUSE" This marvelous estate sitting high on a hill, offers nothing less than an intimate and unique experience you will never forget.
Travel back in time as you muse around this two-story stone-and-timber structure which begun in 1780 by the Honorable Richard Barrett, whose family arrived in Jamaica in the 1660s.
The original library is still intact. A 1626 map of Africa is still intact, and plentiful antiques furniture's. Among the highlights is the rare collection of musical instruments, including an exquisitely inlaid piano made for Edward VII by Thomas Broadwood, one of three working barrel organs in the world and two polyphones, one of which the guide is happy to bring to life.
Then off to Hampden Rum Estate, where you'll take a spin through a sugar cane plantation. Hampden Estate - is one of the oldest sugar estates in Jamaica, renowned throughout Jamaica's rum history for its full intensely flavorful pot still rums, it continues today to be the purest and most perfect form of heavy pot rum of choice throughout the world. Tour ends with an local authentic jerk dish of choice and drink as many rum as you can.
Return you to your cruise ship or hotel fully knowledgeable and satisfied. This is a trip not to be missed.
Departure Point :Tour departs from the cruise ship pier or at your hotel lobby. For Guest arriving on cruise ship the Port dispatchers will direct you to the independent boot where you will meet your Paradise Travels rep.
Departure Time :9:00 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is an excellent product for cruise ship passengers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is formal
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 88 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.