Things to do, Transylvania & Dracula's Castle tour in one day!
• TRANSYLVANIA CASTLE’S TOUR IN ONE DAY FROM BUCHAREST
• PICKUP AND DROP-OFF FROM YOUR HOTEL/ADDRESS IN BUCHAREST
• CONFORTABLE TRAVEL WITH CAR, MINIVAN OR MINIBUS
• PROFESSIONAL DRIVER AND LICENCED TOUR-GUIDE
• AC, WI-FI
• TRAVEL IN SMALL GROUPS UP TO 15 PERSONS
• VISIT PELES CASTLE ( SUMMER RESIDENCE OF THE ROYAL FAMILY OF ROMANIA ), BRAN CASTLE( DRACULA’S CASTLE )
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour!
- Small-group tour!
- New cars, minivans and minibuses in perfect working and cleaning!
- Professional drivers / English licenced tour-guide!
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel/address!
- Visits to the Peles Castle and Bran Castle ( Dracula's Castle
- Walking tour in Brasov!
What's excluded :
- Photo and video fees
- Visit: DISCOVER & ENJOY TRAVELING ROMANIA, Ghe.Dem.Teodorescu, nr. 56, sector 3, Bucuresti +40731018672, Bucharest 030916 Romania
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
TO DO AND WHAT TO DO
CAR, MINIVAN OR MINIBUS WITH PROFESSIONAL DRIVER AND LICENCED ENGLISH TOUR-GUIDE!
DEPARTURE FROM YOUR HOTEL/ADDRESS IN BUCHAREST!
FOLLOW AND ENJOYING THE ROAD AND LANDSCAPES, AND THE FIRST STOP WILL BE IN SINAIA TO THE PELES CASTLE, WHERE YOU WILL VISIT, LEARN THE HISTORY, AND ADMIRE THE GERMAN NEO-RENAISSANCE ARHITECTURE OF THIS BEAUTYFUL 19TH-CENTURY CASTLE ( THE FORMER SUMMER RESIDENCE OF THE ROYAL FAMILY OF ROMANIA, FLANKED IN THE HEART OF THE CARPATHIAN MOUNTAINS ), CONTINUE THE ROAD AND GET IN TRANSYLVANIA ITH SMALL STEPS WHERE YOU WILL DISCOVER FROM OUR GUIDE, THE HISTORY OFF 14TH-CENTURY CASTLE, BRAN CASTLE ( WELL-KNOW AS THE DRACULA’S CASTLE, BRAM STOCKER’S INSPIRATION AND STORY ), ON THE WAY BACK TO BUCHAREST, WE WILL CROSS BRASOV, WHERE WE WILL MAKE A SMALL STOP TO WALK AROUND IN THE OLD TOWN WITH OUR TOUR-GUIDE , WHERE YOU WILL DISCOVER OTHE MEDIEVAL MONUMENTS OF TRANSYLVANIA!
Departure Point :Bucharest Hotel or address
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Bucharest Hotel or adress
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Because the Castle's have a summer and winter program, we will inform you about the periods when they are closed and we will replace with other castle's in the are ( Pelisor Castle , Rasnov Fortress )
- Peles Castle summer program: 15 May - 16 September, monday-close, tuesday - sunday 09:15 - 16:15 (wednesday 11:00 - 16:15 )
- Peles Castle winter program : 17 September - 13 May, monday and tuesday - close, wednesday - sunday 09:15 - 16:15 ( wednesday 11:00 - 16:15 )
- Between 1 November to 1 December, every year the Peles Castle it's close for cleaning!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.