Third Reich in Berlin - Private tour
This tour is about World War II events, especially the history of the Third Reich in Berlin. Here you will walk by historical monuments, witnesses of this tragic but unforgettable time of humanity. From the Reichstag Building to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, you will discover Hitler's Bunker where the Führer perished, the ancient headquarters of the Gestapo and the SS office, but also the Holocaust Memorial.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- The Reichstag Building is a well-known monument which homed the Reichstag of Nazi Germany (also called the Imperial Diet) until 1933. It is now the German Parliament and a place that witnessed history.
Departure Point :Reichstag Building, Platz der Republik 1, 11011 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Breitscheidplatz, 10789 Berlin, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.