This is Rome Tour
Tour of Colosseum and the Vatican Museums
Our tour guide will meet you at the lobby of the hotel or at a different location in Rome at 8:00 AM
The transfer to the Colosseum will be walking or by taxi. The transfers are not included in the final cost of the tour.
The majestic Colosseum, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, is listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and is one of the most visited attractions in the world. Thanks to our tour you will be suddenly catapulted inside the most important world’s amphitheater, once used to stage magnificent gladiatorial games, spectacles and battles. In order to avoid lengthy and boring queues, we will obtain the Skip the Lines tickets in advance for you.
After visiting the Colosseum you could take a taxi to go to the Vatican Museums. You could tour this symbol of Rome rich of fine works of art collected by all the popes through the centuries, with only few other guests.
Relive the engaging stories of the past through the eyes of Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Local Official tour guide
- Skip the lines tickets
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Transfer by taxi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
Skip the lines to visit one of the seven modern wonders in the world with your private tour guide. Visit the roman forum and palatine hill
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Skip the lines to visit the number one museum in the world with no lines.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will meet you at your location in Rome city centerAirports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Civitavecchia Port, Dir. Porto, 8150, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.