This is Sintra - The Experience of your Trip !
Olá from Duarte & João :)
We don't like to brag about our experience because this all started with a 1st daytrip w/ foreign buddies - 6 years ago - to a place I called home for as long as I remember – Sintra! (my family has farms in the forest for 90 years).
We are strictly taking all PRECAUTIONS due to COVID-19 so you have the safest and most FUN experience w/ us so we can enjoy the day together to the FULLEST! ***SMALL GROUPS FOR NOW***
After that day, I realized that more than a tour I could provide an unforgettable day between friends with simply good moments together... feeling just like LOCALS! This is how I started a small company - Keep it Local Tours
As you can read, João and my other friends (Bernardo & Ricardo) know what they´re doing too, so a Dream Team is set and ready for you!
IF you like to be TOURISTS but also LOVE TO "DIVE" into the small and UNTOURISTY PLACES (not missing Touristy ones too!) and FEEL LIKE A LOCAL... this Experience is for YOU! :)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - The magical local cake - Travesseiro - that makes you smile instantly!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Best music onboard, you can be the DJ too! (we like oldies!)
- Amazing Guided Tour in Regaleira Palace
- Water + Jackets + Towels
- Mask & Alcoholic Sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You just have to bring about 15 € for the best lunch ever!
- Ticket for Regaleira Palace
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
We offer a 1:30 hour Guided Tour inside going around and visiting every awesome place that this old Freemason Property has, we do this for a long time and still love this magical spot!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Of course we can´t miss the Most Western Point in Europe Mainland - the world famous Cabo da Roca, where you can take the most beautiful landscape pictures and selfies close to the cliffs!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa da Adraga Rua da Praia da Adraga, Almocageme 2705-060 Portugal
A pretty old beach that became famous lately due to its secluded location and secretive beauty, located inside of Almoçageme village!
Portuguese people love the coast so we will take you here to share the beauty and maybe get soaked, if the weather allows, or just relax in the fine sand and gorgeous rocky surroundings!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Penedo, 2705-272 Colares, Portugal
A mountain village we call home! With one of our most favourite restaurants - the refugee of the cyclist - with great story behind that we´ll tell with a glass of wine and traditional portuguese (filling!) food!
Here we also go check some stunning secret viewpoints around this village that host around 250 residents
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
We stop on the road for you to take the best picture of this place, from the outside!
The weather in Sintra is often tricky so the weather not always allows this but usually is fine, we just like to give you the right info.
Pass By: Santuario da Peninha, N247, Sintra 2705-000 Portugal
This are is for us the Portuguese "Lord of the Rings" Forest, so enchanted as creepy by night or when it´s foggy!
If you search about it you will see its endless woods and huge boulders that feels you just left civilization, where Nature is the queen!
Departure Point :Restauradores Square, Praça dos Restauradores, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We have a common meeting point for the Group Tours and customized pickup for the Private Tours :)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Safe & Clean Certificate by National Tourism Authority || We are strictly taking all the PRECAUTIONS due to COVID-19 so you´ll have the safest and most FUN experience w/ us so we can enjoy the day together to the FULLEST! ONLY SMALL GROUPS FOR NOW!!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.