This is why Vienna is number 1 to live in
Vienna has been selected the most liveable city of the world 10 times in a row. I will show you why.
I will guide you to our favorite - not touristy - places. We will taste local gastronomy, explore the less known parts of the city and simply have fun.
It is an easy walking tour suitable for anyone who likes good food and fun.
By the end of this experience you will know all the interesting hints of why this city is the best to live in and we will totally understand if you end up relocating here:)
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - tasting of cake, sausage, cheese and Turkish cuisine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Café Kafka, Capistrangasse 8, 1060 Wien, Austria
In this cool Viennese coffee house at the city center we will join the locals during one of their favorite daily tasks: drinking great Viennese coffee in a cozy atmosphere
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Vienna, Vienna
In a local eatery we will taste typical sausages and pickles. "Everyone is equal at a Würstelstand" say the Viennese. We will become as equal as possible with the locals:)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jumi Cheese, Lange Gasse 29, Vienna 1080 Austria
At this family owned cheese shop you will love the selection of special cheese bites, some of them 4 years old. You will be dazzled by the hosts' passion for cheese
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Brunnenmarkt, Brunnengasse, Vienna Austria
Following a stroll in the longest and most vivid market of Vienna we will sit down comfortably and taste the amazing Turkish cuisine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Capistrangasse 8, 1060 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Brunnengasse 67, 1160 Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.