Three Bulgarian natural wonders in one day – Private tour
On this Day tour we’ll visit a few magical, but forgotten spots on the west of the capital.
The first place to visit is imbued in history and blood - the story of an epic battle and the blood of the heroes who sacrificed their lives for Bulgaria. Today, there’s a unique monument from communist times - The Pantheon “Mother Bulgaria” which was built as an open towards the sky temple with a pyramidal shape. In its center is situated the statue of “Mother Bulgaria” sorrowful over her killed defenders.
Close to the monument are to be found ruins from an ancient fortress in the beautiful gorge of Petlyuka. People say that there was a sanctuary of ancient greek’s God of Healing - Asclepius, son of Apollon.
The second place we’ll visit is the town of Breznik where is situated the richest in iron water spring in Bulgaria. The spring is close to the church of St. Petka.
Our third stop is an underground gallery - the “Underground mining museum” in Pernik which is one of a kind on the Balkans!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Transport in a vehicle (car/minibus) with air conditioning
- Visit and explore the unique “God’s Eyes” – Prohodna Cave
- Visit and explore Tale ridge “Kaleto”
- Visit and explore the unique rock composition “Kupeni”
- English speaking tripvam representative during the whole trip
What's excluded :
- Personal expenditures
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Insurance (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sofia History Museum, pl.Banski 1, Sofia 1000 Bulgaria
Your tour starts at 07:30 am. We’ll take you from your hotel or the apartment where you stay. Then we leave for the protected area – Tale ridge “Kaleto” which is about 2 hours drive from Sofia
On his day you’ll:
Explore and hike an eco path in the protected area – Tale ridge “Kaleto”. The length of the crossing is 3.10 km and the displacement is 96 m.
Visit and explore the unique rock composition “Kupeni”
Visit and explore the unique “God’s Eyes” – Prohodna Cave. A walk to the cave.
Expected arrival time back in Sofia – 6:00 pm
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wherever you are staying at
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.