Three Capes Cruise with Bathing and Seaside Lunch in Denia
Spend a different day on the water aboard a catamaran. During this trip near to the Denia coastline you'll enjoy breathtaking views of San Antonio Cape, San Martin Cape and La Nao Cape and a refreshing bath in the Mediterranean Sea. You'll also delight in a typical lunch at the port of Denia, so this maritime experience will be unforgettable.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4-hr. Cruise to the Three Capes with stop for swimming
- Lunch in a restaurant at the port before or after the trip depending on your cruise time.
- Lunch: Snack, Salad with dried fish, Croquettes of red prawns. Arroz a banda. Dessert: Vanilla flan.
- Beverages during lunch: wine, soft drinks, water, beer. Coffee.
- Entry/Admission - Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante El Raset
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia, Esplanada Cervantes, 1, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
The cruise departs from the Port of Denia, one of the most important commercial ports of the Mediterranean. It is the most dynamic area of the city and home to a variety of entertainment and dining options.
You'll hop on board a comfortable catamaran to go along the scenic coastline of Denia where you will discover charm corners, beautiful landscapes, loosen caves and the seabed, as you enjoy the sea breeze. The stars of this coast are the three capes that stand out over the sea: San Antonio, San Martin and La Nao capes that you will appreciate nearby from the boat.
Along the way, the catamaran will stop at secluded swim spots for the chance to plunge into the Mediterranean away from the crowds. As the boat heads back to port you will feel the pleasant sensation of the sun on your skin.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Restaurante El Raset, Carrer Bellavista, 7, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
This day you’ll also savor the typical dishes of the Mediterranean gastronomy in a beautiful restaurant located in front of the port of Denia. You’ll enjoy a great lunch after or before the trip, depending on your boat departure time.
In its great waterfront terrace, you’ll delight in two delicious starters, as main course saffron rice cooked in a tasty fish stock called “Arroz a banda” (the traditional paella in Alicante), dessert, beverages and coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Catamaranes Mundo Marino Excursiones Denia, Esplanada Cervantes, 1, 03700 Denia, Alicante, Spain
Return Detail :Restaurante El Raset, Carrer Bellavista, 7, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own to both places.
- Restaurant for lunch is located 450 meters from the embark point (6 minutes walking).
- Lunch from 1:15pm; may be served before or after the trip: Cruise at 10am, lunch after trip. Cruise at 3:30pm, lunch before trip.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel, are recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.