Three County Private Tour: Medellin, Envigado and Sabaneta
Experience captivating panoramic views of Medellin from the top of El Pueblito Paisa, a delightfully charming town reminiscent of how Medellin looked like in the past. The colorful town contains a lovely little church, a charming museum, cute shops with handcrafted items, and exquisite restaurants with savory Paisa dishes from our region. This four hour private tour also covers the surrounding counties of Envigado and Sabaneta, home of succulent giant sized buñuelos, and other delectable appetizers from Antioquia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Parking fees included
- Entry/Admission - Pueblito Paisa
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pueblito Paisa, Tunel av nutibara, Medellin 050030 Colombia
Learn why we are called Paisas, our local culture and heritage.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parque de Sabaneta, Carrera 43, Sabaneta 055450 Colombia
Visit an authentic colonial local town where you can find the best local food and snacks in the city.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Cra. 45B #35 Sur29, Envigado, Antioquia, Colombia
Visit Saint Gertrudis de Magna main church in Envigado,
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests in Hotels in Medellin, Poblado or Laureles sectors. For guests staying outside the main pick up area a meeting point will be given.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.