Three days murchision
Murchison falls is the biggest national park in uganda and it is most visited and has the strongest water fall in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Car hire ,all meals,all entrances in the park
- All Fees and Taxes
- Fuel,English speaking guide,guide fees,meals,all entrances,car hire,
- Entry/Admission - Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary)
- Entry/Admission - Murchison Falls National Park
What's excluded :
- Tips,personal shopping, drinks
Day 1: Rhino tracking
Stop At: Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary), Gulu Highway Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Nakitoma Uganda
We shall leave at 8:00am which will take us 3hrs drive to reach the rhino sanctuary .the tracking will take us 2hrs then after we shall proceed to Murchison falls national park for an over night.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Lunch enroute
• Dinner: We shall have dinner at the lodge red chilli safari camp
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Murchison falls national park
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls P.O.Box 455, Masindi Uganda
Very early morning game drive where we shall be able to see animals like the African elephants ,african cape buffalo's ,harte beasts, or ibis, and cats like lions .after lunch we shall head for a boat cruise to the bottom of the falls which will take us about 2 hrs and hike to the top of the falls which will last for 1hr.after we shall head back to the lodge for an overnight.
Duration: 5 hours
• Breakfast: We shall have breakfast at 6:00am before heading for the game drive at 7:00am
• Lunch: We shall have lunch at red chilli after game drive.
• Dinner: We shall have dinner from the lodge
Accommodation included: Over night at red chilli rest camp
Departure Point :Entebbe, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in ugandaAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The wheel chairs ,infant seats,and trolleys can got on request but an extra cost is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.