Three days murchison falls National park adventure
Murchison falls national park has a river flowing through it and its not just a river but historic River Nile which is one of Africa's natural wonders and it has the most powerful waterfall in the world. Murchison falls national park offers more things to do and see and the tour will capture most of the African wild experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boat ride to the top of the falls
- Park entrance fees
- Game drives in the park
- Rhino tracking permit
- Driver guide fees
- Ferry crossing fees
- Entry/Admission - Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary)
- Entry/Admission - Murchison Falls National Park
- Entry/Admission - Waterfall Cruises - Murchison Falls
- Entry/Admission - Murchison Falls
What's excluded :
- First and the last night in Uganda.
- Personal shopping
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National park from Kampala.
Stop At: Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary), Gulu Highway Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Nakitoma Uganda
Rhino tracking. This day they will be able to watch white Rhinos at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: We shall have lunch at Kabalega Dines restaurant after Rhino tracking.
• Dinner: We shall have dinner at Red Chilli Rest Camp after in Murchison falls National Park
Accommodation included: Overnight at Red Chilli Rest Camp, budget range
Day 2: At Murchison falls National park
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls P.O.Box 455, Masindi Uganda
At 6:00am we set off for an early morning game drive where they will see different animals like Rothschild's giraffe, Cape buffalos, Uganda kobs, Hartebeests, Elephants, Lions, Leopards and lots of diverse bird spices and flora. We shall also head to the Delta where, from its source, River Nile joins Lake Albert to form Albert Nile which proceeds to the Mediterranean sea in Egypt through Sudan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Waterfall Cruises - Murchison Falls, Paraa river crossing 1, Murchison Falls National Park Uganda
At 2:00pm we will proceed for a boat cruise on the Victoria Nile to the bottom of Murchison falls for a clear view of the 43meters thundering falls as you get close and personal with the animals like hippos, Nile crocodiles, birds like bee eaters, brightly colored king fishers, fish eagles darting along the River banks. If lucky u can see the Shoebill stork.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paraa Masindi, Murchison Falls National Park Uganda
Hike to the top of the falls, you will be guided as view better points above the torrent. Having an opportunities to watch Uhuru falls, Bat cliff valley as you have astonishing views such as Baker's rock, Bakers' view and Devils cauldrone of the fall on the hike up. And then meet your driver guide at the top of the fall where we shall relax while taking photos with the falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Overnight at Red chilli Rest Camp, Budget range.
Day 3: Drive back to Kampala from Murchison Falls
Pass By: Budongo Forest, Northwest of Kampala, Kampala Uganda
Pass through Budongo forest where the Queen Elizabeth of England walk as she embraced the forest.
• Lunch: At kabalega Dines Restaurant.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in UgandaAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.