Three island tour
One day excursion that offers seeing the amazing Trogir Archipelago and village Maslinica on island Šolta. On this excursions the guests are to enjoy and relax for a day, they get drinks and food included in the price. This is for a reason one of the most attractive excursions in Trogir riviera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinks on the boat and for lunch that include: white wine, water and syrup soft drink
- Boat trip to Drvenik Mali
- Boat trip to island Šolta, Maslinica
- Boat trip to the Blue Lagoon
- Entry/Admission - Three Island Tour
What's excluded :
- Drinks that are not previously stated
- Parking fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Three Island Tour, Okrug Gornji, Ciovo Island Croatia
This full day experience takes our guests to the most atractive places in the Trogir area. First the island Drvenik Mali, which has the only sandy beach in the area, where guests can enjoy the experience of untouched nature and small Mediterranean island. After beach time, lunch is served on the boat, the choice is between grilled fish, grilled chicken and grilled vegetables.
After lunch, the boat goes to the island Šolta and small village Maslinica, where guests can take time to relax on the beach or have drinks at one of the local bars.
When the guests return to the boat, they go to the famous Blue lagoon for final swim. The boat anchors in the Blue lagoon and guests can go for a swim from the boat.
After this, the boat is going back to Okrug Gornji and Trogir.
During the whole time on the boat, guests have drinks (water, juice and white wine) at their disposal.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :1: Toć 5, 21223, Trogir, Croatia
2: Obala bana Berislavića 5, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Be sure to bring towels, swimming suit, hats and sunscreen with you
- Minimum alcohol drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, disinfectants (70% alc.) are available on the boat. Please be sure to sanitize hands regularly. If you are experiencing coughing, shortness of breath or high body temperature, do not book this trip or any other for that matter because of your and other people's safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.