Three spanish wines and special hunting meat
The client will taste 3 wines choosing between 6 different types of our land.
The tastings will be directed, knowing the origin of the wines, their elaborations, tasting sheets ...
We will take hunting sausages from the Montes de Toledo: venison or boar (‘chorizo’ and ‘morcilla’)
We will do a tasting of olive oil from the Montes of Toledo
In addition you will enjoy a local ‘tapa’
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Our tasting room is in Toledo Center, very close to the Cathedral. of Toledo
Our establishment is located in Calle Nuncio Viejo 13, in the old town of Toledo.
You can go for a walk from the Plaza de Zocodover, it is only two hundred meters away.
The start time of the activity is at 13:30 pm from Monday to Sunday.
The tastings will be directed by the sommelier Ana Morales
A unique and quick opportunity to get to know some of the best wines of the largest vineyard in the world and some of the most characteristic products of the Montes de Toledo: wine, cheese, olive oil and Bushmeat
Departure Point :Calle Nuncio Viejo, 13, 45002 Toledo, Spain
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.