Three Valleys & Waterfalls & Atlas Mountains - Camel ride Day Trip Marrakech
Admire the scenic landscape of the charming mountain village of Imlil, immerse yourself in the Berber culture, see the 3 valleys Asni Valley, Moulay Brahim located at the foot of the famous Toubkal in the High Atlas Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- camel ride
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
The tour starts at 9:00 AM, pick-up from your Accommodation in Marrakech or if you are staying in Medina we can meet you at “Restaurant Cafe de France” in Jema El Fna square.
you will visit the most amazing and beautiful places: the Atlas Mountains, waterfalls, Imlil Valley, Asni Valley, Amizmiz Valley, Immerse yourself in the Berber culture and discover breathtaking scenery on this day trip, walk and visit some Berber Villages, have tea with a Berber family and learn about their lives, walk up to the waterfalls and see wonderful views, then enjoy a delicious traditional lunch Feast on a delicious tagine or a savory couscous served with homemade bread and fresh salad(on your own).
After lunch On this tour, you have a chance to ride a camel and a visit to Argan women's cooperative.
The Tour ended back in Marrakech around 17:00 PM
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.