Three Valleys Private Day Trip from Marrakech via Atlas Mountains
A journey in the heart of the Berber culture of the High Atlas. This excursion will allow you to visit valleys and villages of spectacular nature and traditional mountain lifestyles. The exceptional duo of the verdant beauty of the mountains and the freshness of the valleys are a real point of change of scenery and calm at the gates of the red city, Marrakech.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Marrakech.
- Transport by Air conditioned minibus/4WD with English Speaking Driver.
- 1h30 guided visit to the waterfalls and berber village with professional mountain guide.
- Lunch in a berber house. Chiken Tagine,Vegetable soup,Moroccan Salad,Mint Tea,Mineral Water.
- Dropp-off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
What's excluded :
- gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
a quick stop to take pictures of the high atlas mountains and berber village.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Oualmas, Morocco
visit a local berber house, and take picture for ourika river.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sti Fadma, Morocco
Setti Fadma which marks the end of the Tarmac road.
guided visit will help you to fully explore these waterfalls with your expert mountain guide. about 1hr 30 min walk for going and coming back (if you aren’t interested by the walk you may escape the walk and just enjoy very little walks long the road to take the pictures. or have a drink in the small cafes beside the river), you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views, in these valley you will have the opportunity to visit the Berber women extracting the argan oil (the unique Moroccan oil).
you can have lunch in a Local restaurant next to the river .
N.B : some of the peoples may escape the walk and just enjoy very little walks along the road to take the pictures.
Information and advice: Adequate walking shoes are essential for visiting the waterfalls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sidi Fares, Morocco
Continue through the second valley which is Oukaimeden valley (Ski resort), and taking a secluded mountain road standing at 1800 meters above sea level to reach the third valley of this tour which is Sidi Fares, you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and to discover the authentic life of Berber people and culture we will arrange a delicious lunch for you (Moroccan salad or soup, Berber tagine, Moroccan couscous, dessert and drinks) in a typical Berber house.Afterward, head toward the third valley , famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches...), have your camera ready to take pictures of highest peak in North Africa, the Toubkal mount with 13 665 feet.
At this point.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Asni is a berber village there's a huge local market every saturday. ( if saturday we can stop to visit the barber markek.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tahnaout, Morocco
just passing through
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Marrakesh, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.