Three valleys tour
Drive among High Atlas Mountains Valleys.
See Lalla Tekerkoust Dam valley.
See Ourika waterfalls
See Berber Villages in their real house
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Enjoy highlights three amazing valleys in one day! First, the dam Takerkoust that provides a moment of ultimate relaxation. The beautiful scenery and mild air will envelop you with an irresistible sense of well-being. A tea break at the Berber house adds to the pleasure of the senses, before crossing the arid plateau of Kik to the village of Moulay Brahim.
Then, in the valley of Asni, you join City Tahanaout (traditional market on Tuesday) and the village of Tnine Ourika (traditional market on Monday). Finally, the Ourika valley opens his arms wide and invites you to taste a tagine on the banks of the river. After such a fitness, you are swimming in the waterfalls of Setti Fatma …
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up in any location in MarrakechPorts
- Marrakech RAK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.