Thrilling Atlantic Road trip with hiking, beach and driving
The Atlantic Road has National Tourist Route status, and the entire stretch between Bud and Kristiansund is one continuous experience packed with coastal scenery, culture and history.
The road that crosses this “infamous stretch of ocean” was hailed as the world’s best road trip by the British newspaper The Guardian. In 2006. The 8.3 km (5 mile) road, with 8 bridges of a total length of 891 meters, is built on several small islands and skerries, and is spanned by eight bridges and several landfills.
Sjurvarden (Stemshesten) is the mountain that stretches out to the sea, giving a powerful view of Hustadvika, the Atlantic Ocean and the coastal landscape from Sunnmøre in the west and Smøla on Nordmøre in the north.
The trip is a combination of activity like hiking and walking, relaxing on the beautiful beach and driving the senic road admiring the costline of Norway.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Sandwich, apple or banana, water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlantic Road, Atlanterhavsveien, 6530 Norway
The Atlantic Road takes you from lush coastal landscapes and heaths to bare rocks along the exposed Hustadvika, where you can see the sun sink into the horizon. This National Tourist Route has been called the world’s most beautiful drive and has been voted the “Norwegian construction of the century”.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Farstadsanden, Hustadvika, Norway
Small cozy beach with white sand, where you can swim or refresh yourself after hiking. Water is usually quite cold here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Atlantic Road, Fv64 10, 6530 Averøy, Norway
Before beach and driving Atlantic Road we will hike to Sjurvarden (667 m.a.s.l.)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Atlantic Road Tourist Information, Bruhagen, 6530 Norway
After hiking, lunch on the top of Sjurvarden, beach and driving over the Atlantic Road, we will take a small walk and eat a cheescake and drink coffe or tea at the cafe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Molde.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.