Thrilling Napa Balloon Ride: No change after 5pm the day prior to balloon tour
Choose quality over quantity - our goal is to exceed your expectation!
100% Local San Francisco Accredited & Established Business Since 2004 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More
100% Peace of Mind; Hassle-Free Booking & Worry-Free Tour Packages 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004
100% Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte
Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed Superior & Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award & More Authentic Tour Experiences and Unique Destinations Unavailable Elsewhere Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services Specialist
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully private guided tours in luxury vehicles , parking, all taxes and pickup/drop off included
- Complimentary pick up anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf, Presidio
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Driver's gratuity (15%) wine tasting fees,all mealls, any optional features/activities fees
- Cancellation & Refund Policy
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
Hot Air balloon rides in Napa Valley. Taste Napa Valley premium wines in prestigious chateau wineries. This must-do attraction is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. This is an 8-hour guided tour (door to door when leaving from San Francisco or 6 hours when leaving from Napa or Sonoma Valley).
Cancellation & Refund Policy: Your balloon ride will be scheduled before sunrise depending on weather conditions. Some rides may launch out of other sites like Yolo County or Pope Valley when Napa weather conditions don’t allow us to fly.
Non-refundable for No-Show: We will notify you by 5 pm the day prior to your balloon ride (generally, we pick you between 4 and 5 am at your hotel in SF). If we are unable to reach you before 5 pm the day prior to your balloon ride because you don’t respond to your email or cell phone or because you decided not to return our calls, your driver will still show up at 4 am as scheduled , if you don’t wake up , this will be a no-show & non-refundable
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Experience the most thrilling Hot Air balloon rides in Napa Valley Wine Country and Taste Napa Valley premium wines from the finest terroirs in prestigious chateau wineries. This must-do attraction is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. This is an 8-hour guided tour (door to door when leaving from San Francisco or 6 hours when leaving from Napa or Sonoma Valley). Cancellation & Refund PolicyCancellation due to unforeseen weather conditions: Your hot-air balloon ride will be scheduled before sunrise depending on weather conditions. Your safety is our #1 priority. Some rides may launch out of other sites: Lake County, Yolo County, Pope Valley, or other surrounding counties when Napa weather conditions don’t allow us to fly from there. Non-refundable for No-Show: Our office staff will notify you by 5:00 pm the day prior to your hot-air balloon tour/ ride and give you an update on the weather forecasted and pickup time (generally, we pick you between 4 and 5 am at your hotel in San Francisco ). If we are unable to reach you before 5 pm the day prior to your balloon ride because you don’t respond to your email or cell phone or because you decided not to return our calls, your driver will still show up at 4 am as scheduled , if you don’t wake up , this will be considered as a no-show; therefore, you tour is cancelled and will totally non-refundable as per your refund and cancellation policy.Refundable Portion of the balloon ride: If you decide to cancel with our office staff the day prior to your balloon ride before 5 pm , your tour guide will pick you up at 9 am instead of 4 am and proceed with the wine tour as scheduled because the wine tour portion of this travel package is not refundable. If, however, you wish to proceed and take your chances, your tour guide will pick you up as scheduled at 4 am. Please keep in mind that we have reserved this day just for you. Only the hot-air balloon ride portion of the package is refundable, and you will receive a $190 refund per person, which will be credited back to you within 7 business days. However, no changes or modifications are accepted after 5 pm the day prior to your trip. We close our office at 6 pm and the your driver goes to be as early as 7 pm to be able to wake up at 2 am and come over to the office to pick up the required vehicle and meet you at 4 am at your hotel. We are extremely transparent about these unforeseen weather conditions ,cancellation policy and terms. Please read these terms carefully so we avoid any misunderstanding or blame. Our drivers are humans and go to bed incredibly early to be able to show up at your hotel at 4 am. Please do not make any changes after 5 pm the day before your departure/tour. Thank you for your Ports
- Cruise Terminal, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town, Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well
- Most travelers can participate
- Kids must be 7 years old or older.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19; our tour guides are vaccinated. Please Wear a mask to protect yourself and your driver and stop the spread of COVID-19.PLS Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it’s available to you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.