Thrilling sandboarding ride toward to the Sea of Japan
Visit Japan's largest desert Tottori sand dune.
Enjoy a thrilling sandboard towards the sublime Sea of Japan.
Even beginners can fully enjoy it.
Enjoy an extraordinary experience.
Round-trip transportation is not provided for this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sandboard ride experience fee
- Board rental fee
What's excluded :
- Round-trip transportation is not provided
- Transportation costs are not included
It is a course to experience a sandboard lesson for about 2 hours while watching the sand dunes and the Sea of Japan that spread below your eyes at the Tottori Sand Dunes with a magnificent view of the sand.
Tottori Sand Dunes is Japan's largest sand dunes on the coast of the Sea of Japan.
You can enjoy a sport called sand boat that slides down the sand dunes of Tottori Sand Dunes.
It is similar to snowboarding, and you can enjoy it from beginner to advanced.
Departure Point :2164-806 Fukubechō Yuyama, Tottori, 689-0105, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.