Through Paris in the footsteps of Audrey Hepburn Walking Audio Tour by VoiceMap
Audrey Hepburn made five films in Paris, starting with Funny Face in 1957. Love in the Afternoon came out later the same year, and after that there was Charade (1963), Paris When It Sizzles (1964), and finally, How to Steal a Million (1966). And she visited the city regularly, as part of her collaboration with the fashion designer Hubert de Givenchy, which began with the movie Sabrina (1954). Together they took the concept of the Little Black Dress to new heights in Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961). How interesting that an English dancer and actress, born in Brussels, somehow captured the spirit of Paris in her wardrobe and her sense of chic! Tuck your phone into your pocket, and follow the audio instructions. The tour uses your location to trigger each part of the story automatically. The tour ends at the Ritz, where you may want to stop in for a drink. It won’t be cheap, but it will be memorable, just like Audrey’s appearance there in How to Steal a Million.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to Through Paris in the footsteps of Audrey Hepburn tour
- VoiceMap Application
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
The Place de la Concorde is a massive public space in Paris that measures around 19 square acres. It was host to numerous public executions during the French Revolution and is situated at the eastern end of the Champs-Élysées in the city's eighth arrondissement.
Pass By: Avenue Montaigne, Paris France
L’Avenue, at 41 Avenue Montaigne, is a great place to spot celebrities during Fashion Week in spring and fall.
Pass By: Maxim's de Paris, 99 rue de Rivoli Carrousel du Louvre, 75001 Paris France
Once regarded as the most famous restaurant in the world, Maxim's is known for its Art Nouveau interior decor. Maxim's is located at No. 3 Rue Royale in the 8th arrondissement.
Departure Point :Alma-Marceau, 75008 Paris, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/22/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Hôtel Ritz Paris, 15 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.