Ti Leaf Airport Lei Greeting (Maui, Kahului Airport, OGG)
This is the most sacred plant to Hawaiians. The tī plant and it’s leaves have the power to heal and ward off evil spirits. Aside from healing and protection, this lei connects a person to the depths of ancient culture.
Flower allergy? It’s hypoallergenic!
per adult from
5 to 15 minutes
What's included :
- Welcome name sign
- Airport Information & direction
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Luggage assistance
- HAWAIʻI BASED & HAWAIIAN OPERATED
Since 1982…we’ve continued to be Hawai‘i’s most popular flower lei greeters.
Ali‘i Greeting Service is a multi-generational family business, owned and founded by local Hawaiians born and raised in the islands. Our top priority is to keep our culture alive. By sharing our traditions with visitors, we perpetuate and preserve a part of our culture. We value the opportunity to provide guests with their first of many memorable experiences they will encounter here in the islands.
ISLAND SERVICED: Maui
WHAT TO EXPECT: A greeter in a purple/white uniform, holding a welcome sign with your name, and fresh leis. The greeters will meet you right before baggage claim. If arriving in Honolulu, greeters will meet you at the gate.
Departure Point :Kahului Airport, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Greeters await passengers prior to baggage claim.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.