Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City Private Tour With Airport Transfer
This is an exclusively customized tour for travelers with layover time of approx. 8 - 10 hours. With convenient round trip airport transfer, follow a local guide to visit the solemn Tiananmen Square and the royal Forbidden City. With no time-consuming shopping stops, make full use of your time to gain the best travelling experience in Beijing.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Private tour for you only
- Private transportation
- Professional licensed driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Airport pickup & drop-off
- Entrance ticket fee
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Your private guide and driver will pick you up from Beijing Capital International Airport based on your given flight time. The guide will hold a sign with your name while waiting at the customer’s exit, you will easily find him or her.
Meet your guide and drive straight from Airport to Beijing city (Approx. 1 hour driving). There you will visit the Beijing highlights of Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City.
Firstly visit the solemn and respectful Tiananmen Square, stroll around the largest central city square in the world, see the main buildings around. Then walk into the Forbidden City to discover the Imperial Palace, learn Chinese history and culture from your tour guide and view the amazing royal buildings.
After around 3 hours visiting, enjoy private transfer back to Beijing airport to catch your flight, and your memorable layover tour concludes.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Beijing Capital International Airport, Shunyi District, Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Beijing Capital International Airport, please provide your arrival and departure flight information while bookingAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2018 - 12/31/2025
Tuesday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour guide will hold a sign with your name and wait for you at the exit
- It usually takes more than an hour to exit the airport and go through customs
- Basically you are required to be back to the airport 2-3 hours prior to your departing flight
- Please make sure you have enough layover time to take the tour, basically around 8-10 hours
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.