Tianjin Shore Excursion: Tian'anemen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace
You will be picked up from Tianjin Port and transferred to Beijing accompanied by your friendly tour guide and driver. Visit the Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City and Summer Palace. After the tour, transferred back to Tianjin Port or your hotel in central Beijing. The entrance fees, lunch, private vehicle are all inclusive
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Lunch - Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tianjin International Cruise Port, Tianjin China
Once you arrive at the Tianjin International Home Port, your friendly tour guide will hold a sign with your name on it and meet you outside of the arriving hall with your name as the sign. Please look for your name after come out from the luggage claim area. Then, you will take an air-conditioned and comfort private vehicle to Beijing (about 2.5 hours) .
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
You will first visit the Summer Palace It is the largest and best-preserved of the surviving imperial garden with an area of 716 acres. Much-loved summer retreat of the Imperial families, the lovely landscaped gardens, halls, pavilions and corridors are set around the lake and rivers in natural harmony.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
After enjoy a nice Chinese lunch, head to Tian'anmen Square, the largest city central square in the world.Wonder around accomanied by your private guide and learn the history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
hen, followed by the Forbidden City, which is located in he center of Beijing. It was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty.
After tour is finished, you will be transferred back to Tianjin Port or your central Beijing hotel based on your booking option.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Tianjin International Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you choose to have different language tour guide other than English or Chinese one, please ensure to make your booking at least 3 days in advance
- Passport name and number required at time of booking for all participants; the tickets for the Forbidden City require real name registration
- The Forbidden City is closed on Monday
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.