Ticket for Alabama Music Hall of Fame - Monday Tour
Come see the pioneers of some of America's greatest music. Experience over a century of music that changed the world, all under one roof.
per adult from
45 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Ticket for Alabama Music Hall of Fame
- Entry/Admission - Alabama Music Hall of Fame
What's excluded :
- Visit: Alabama Music Hall of Fame, 617 Highway 72 W, Tuscumbia, AL 35674-8711
Get closer than ever to Alabama music greats like Nat King Cole, Hank Williams, Lionel Richie and many others at the Alabama Music Hall of Fame. As you walk the hallowed halls, you'll discover the stories behind the songs from Alabama's most loved music legends. After all, it's only here where you can climb aboard the group Alabama's tour bus, see Elvis Presley's original RCA recording contract and read the lyrics written by the state's greatest songwriters. See the original portraits by Ronald McDowell of each inductee into the Alabama Music Hall of Fame. Pick your favorite chart-topping hit and play it on the Hall of Fame's classic Wurlitzer jukebox.
Interactive exhibits, awe-inspiring stories and incredible pieces of history make the Hall of Fame a perfect place for visitors of all ages. Guided tours are available.
Departure Point :Alabama Music Hall of Fame, 617 Highway 72 W, Tuscumbia, AL 35674-8711
Departure Time :3/16/2021 - 3/30/2021
3/16/2022 - 3/30/2022
Monday: 10:00 AM - 02:30 PM Monday: 10:00 AM - 02:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.