Ticket for the Emigration Museum BallinStadt Hamburg
The BallinStadt Hamburg Emigration Museum ...
... is a successful combination of museum and adventure world with the topic of migration.
... includes an interactive exhibition in an impressive setting.
... shows a lot of information about immigration and emigration and historical memories.
... has a station for free genealogy research in an international database (cooperation with "Ancestry").
... is for the whole family.
... offers the interactive game SIMMIGRANT in which children between 9 and 14 years can go on an interactive journey of discovery and re-enact a personal "emigration".
... has the museum rat Jette, which leads through the hands-on museum, for smaller children.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - BallinStadt Emigration Museum Hamburg
What's excluded :
- Visit: BallinStadt Emigration Museum Hamburg, Veddeler Bogen 2, 20539 Hamburg Germany
Go on an exciting journey and experience the history of immigration and emigration over four epochs in the BallinStadt Hamburg Emigration Museum. In a total of three houses on 2,500 sqm, you will accompany people in our museum in Hamburg with all their wishes and dreams that they took with them on their way to a new home. Get to know Albert Ballin, the founder of the former emigration halls in Hamburg, and follow in the footsteps of your ancestors in the family research center of BallinStadt.
The Emigration Museum BallinStadt Hamburg focuses on emigration via Hamburg (1850 1934) and the development of migration over four epochs at a historic location. Always accompanied by human longings, fates and stories. The
The reasons for migration are still timeless. Escape from war, hunger and persecution or just simply a thirst for adventure, curiosity and the dream of a new (better) life were motivation for emigration then and now and thus also immigration.
Departure Point :BallinStadt Emigration Museum Hamburg, Veddeler Bogen 2, 20539 Hamburg Germany
Departure Time :1/21/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.