Ticket to The Ultimate 5D Flight Experience at THIS IS HOLLAND
Always dreamed of flying over the Netherlands? Now you can!
Experience a spectacular 5D Flight Experience over many must-sees the Netherlands has to offer! Fly like a bird and admire the famous Amsterdam canals, the Wadden Sea, the Veluwe and more from the air. A truly breathtaking experience for all ages!
Amazing special effects - such as wind, mist and scent - stimulate all your senses and this makes you feel like you are really flying through the clouds. Be surprised by the beauty of the Netherlands and fall in love with the feeling of flying. The total Experience takes an average of 1 hour and consists of 4 parts, with the 5D Flight Experience of 9 minutes included.
Are you ready for an adventure you will never forget? Have a seat ... Fasten your seat belt ... And fly!
per adult from
What's included :
- 5D Flight
- Photo - Online (printed can be purchased at venue)
- Free WIFI
- Entry/Admission - THIS IS HOLLAND
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Exclusive Dutch souvenirs
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam The Netherlands
Feel the wind through your hair as you fly over Dutch world heritage sites and see the canals, polders, bulb fields, Delta Protection Works and other beautiful places in the Netherlands from a new perspective. Learn how this extraordinary country below sea level was created and continues to exist.
First, you get an overview of how the Netherlands was created: how it was made by people who weren’t deterred by all the water. Using mounds, dikes, windmills and polders, they succeeded in reclaiming land from the sea, creating this extraordinary country below sea level. The high point of This is Holland is The Flight Experience: you feel like you’re really flying. To achieve this, This is Holland uses the latest technology. You’ll be one of 40 people suspended under a huge domed screen, with your hands and feet dangling freely. Your seat will tilt during the eight-minute long film that guides you through a breath taking journey along many beautiful places in our country. Atmospheric effects like wind, mist and smells, makes it feel as though you’re really flying through the air, crossing dikes and braving storms.
This is Holland was given permission by municipalities, nature organizations and UNESCO to film Dutch world heritage sites from the air. Now, This is Holland is making these unique images available to the general public. After the flight you can relax in our Holland lounge, where you can find out more about the sights you’ve flown over. The Netherlands is particularly interesting to experience this way, because from the air you get a good picture of its flat patchwork quilt landscape and of the hard work invested in this unique landscape.
Departure Point :THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam The Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women are not allowed in the Flight Experience
- Children must be at least 4 years old
- Minimum length is 100 cm
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.