Tickets & Transport to Frida Kahlo's Museum & Diego Rivera's Studio
Not only enjoy a tour at Frida Kahlo's Museum, but rather could visit Diego Rivera's Museum, which was design a entrance hall of netherworld by the same architect that built Frida Kahlo's house.
Shuttle is included as well as a local local tour guide will accompany to talk about importance and the reason why its was built both.
Skip lines booking schedule published, and finishing the tour, you could take a supplementary tour in Coyoacan Place.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tips are not included
- Visit: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
The Blue House Museum allows its visitors to discover the deep relationship that exists between Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, their paintings and their home. The rooms show part of the work of Frida and Diego Rivera, who also lived there.
Among the highlights of the house are the beds (day bed and night bed) that Frida used to paint while she was immobilized due to the terrible accident she had. Many of his paintings were inspired by this and the suffering he experienced after several reconstructive surgeries.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Museo Diego Rivera Anahuacalli, Calle Museo 150, Mexico City 04620 Mexico
The Diego Rivera’s Museum, which was called Anahuacalli by him, allows its visitors to gaze fusion between modern art and pre-Columbian heritage. One of the less known hobbies about Diego Rivera, was collecting an impressive prehispanic collection of figure. Due this fact, he sent to make one-of-a kind building in Mexico City, which was design like entrance hall of netherworld.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.