Tierra del Fuego National Park
Enjoy an incredible variety of different wildlife and vegetation, and of course the unique landscape from our national park that combines sea, valleys, and mountains.
In the Tierra del Fuego National Park you can visit with a tourism guide, different points of greatest interest: Roca Lake and Lapataia Bay, end of the National Route Number 3...
Half Day Excursion.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to The National Park. The ticket must be paid in AR pesos on the day of the excursion
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
- Entry/Admission - Unidad Postal Del Fin Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Verde
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Lapataia
- Entry/Admission - End of the World Sign
- Entry/Admission - Lago Roca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
Taking the way to the west from Ushuaia city, we find the National Park after 14 km of road.
You are going to enjoy an incredible variety of different wildlife and vegetation, and of course the unique landscape from our national park that combines sea, valleys, and mountains.
We are going to drive more than 40 km in a mini bus with a tourist guide, visiting the main attractions and going down to enjoy them.
We will visit Verde Lagoon, Lapataia Bay, the end of the National Route Road Number 3, places where you could see beaver dams and peatland.
On our back return, we will stop to visit the incredible Roca Lake.
You can also combine this conventional excursion with the End of the World Train. This ride will be around 1 hour long, and you will go across the road that the convicts used to take to get firewood.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Unidad Postal Del Fin Mundo, Bahia Ensenada, Tierra del Fuego National Park Argentina
We will visit Ensenada Bay and the southernmost post office in the world. Short walk of approximately 15 minutes and time for photos.
**During the winter this part of the park remains closed and cannot be visited**
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Laguna Verde, Rn 3, Tierra del Fuego National Park Argentina
Short walk of approximately 10 minutes and time for photos
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bahia Lapataia, Ushuaia Argentina
Short walk of approximately 15 minutes and time for photos
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: End of the World Sign, Ushuaia Argentina
Time for photos
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lago Roca, Tierra del Fuego National Park Argentina
Short walk of approximately 20 minutes and time for photos
Stop to use toilets (Centro de visitantes Alakush)
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Schedule: From 08:30 am to 01:00 pm (The duration and the schedule of the excursion are approximate and may change depending on the season of the year).Remember to detail in your reservation the name of the Hotel where you will stay in Ushuaia for the pick up on the day of the excursion.The exact pick up time from your hotel will be confirmed the day before the excursion, leaving a message for you at your hotel or we will contact you through the contact number that you have provided if you did.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.