Tierra del Fuego National Park Experience
Thanks to this tour you will know the most incredible points of the End of the World. Accompanied by
the best guides in the area, which will allow you to know the most interesting data.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Specialized guide
- Transfer In/Out
What's excluded :
- Tierra del Fuego National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Southern Fuegian Railway
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Laguna Verde
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Lapataia
- Entry/Admission - Lago Roca
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southern Fuegian Railway, RN3 km 3065, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
The excursion starts at 8.15am when we pick up our passengers at their hotels to take them to the Tierra del Fuego National Park, which is just 12 km away from the city.
Before we get to the park, there is a previous stop: The Train of the End of the World.
Those who wish to take this optional ride will be making the same way prisoners made many years ago, logging down trees and collecting firewood for the small old town of Ushuaia. The train goes through magnificent scenery: the woods, rivers, peat bogs and the ruins of a native settlement. There is also a stop at Macarena cascade before going into the Tierra del Fuego National Park.
It is important to bear in mind that The Train of the End of the World tour is optional from the excursion to the Park, and must be taken one-way only since when the ride finishes, at the National Park station, our guide will be waiting for you to continue the excursion in our vehicle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tierra del Fuego National Park, Tierra del Fuego National Park, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Once at Tierra del Fuego National Park we will visit Ensenada Zaratiegui, where you can observe the most typical species of this sub-antartic wood, such as: Lengas, Ñires, Coihues, some bushes like Calafate and Michay, Canelos and the so-called “Old man’s beard”.
There will be some stops during the trip to enjoy the panoramic views and take pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mirador Laguna Verde, Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Then, we will continue towards Verde Lagoon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bahia Lapataia, Ushuaia Argentina
Where some peat bogs and beaver dams can be watched.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago Roca, Tierra del Fuego National Park Argentina
There will be a final stop at Roca Lake (or Acigami Lake) and, from there, we will go back to the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at their hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.