Tierra del Fuego National Park Trekking and Canoeing in Lapataia Bay
This tour with outstanding guides adds a perspective of exploration of Tierra del Fuego National Park. The plan is to walk in the forests along the Beagle Canal. Fun & Nature are found as you learn about this end of the world, during the hike and while canoeing easily and quietly down rivers and on the sea at Lapataia Bay. This area is one of the most frequently visited places in Ushuaia: it is close to the city, it is easily accessible and it is said that it does not require to be approached in any particular way. Still, its secrets only unfold with the help of specialized guides that will enable you to know places inaccessible by foot or by car.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park
3 1/2 hours, medium-difficulty hike; lunch with drinks included; canoeing down the slow-flowing Lapataia river into the sea at Lapataia Bay (end of famous road number 3).
• Tierra del Fuego National Park, Tierra del Fuego National Park, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour does not pick up travelers from the seaport nor from the airport. For any changes in itinerary or schedule, please consider the private tour option.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian, vegan, and coeliac options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.