Tierra del Fuego National Park with trekking and canoying from Ushuaia
Enjoy the traditional visit to Tierra del Fuego National Park with two adventure activities: Trekking and Canoing
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to National Parks (at most $30) and port taxes (USD 4)
- Tierra del Fuego National Park is one of the most frequently visited places in Ushuaia: it is close to the city, it is easily accessible and it does not require to be approached in any particular way. It is said that it can be visited any way you might want, but the sure thing is that it might not reveal its secret to those who do not get into the landscape or do not pay enough attention to the wonders hidden inside it.
We propose to discover the true nature of the secret within the Tierra del Fuego National Park. With our specialized (and extraordinary) guides it is possible to get to know in detail this recovered paradise, where the mountains are accessible from the sea, and the fresh water of rivers and lakes mixes with the sea. On this tour you get to walk through the forest, and canoeing down rivers, and across lagoons to get into the famous Lapataia Bay.
Canal Fun & Nature stands for its name, and proposes a trip around the National Park involving ornithology, geology, ecology, trekking, canoeing and photography. We’ll bring along our expertise, service and our attention to detail so that you may be able to concentrate on every attraction the place has to offer. It is not far from Ushuaia city, and getting there is easy. Do not miss the chance to get to know the National Park the way only Canal Fun & Nature can offer you!
08:00/8:30 Pick up from the hotels
09:00 Arrival to the National Park
09:30 Trekking along the Coastal path -3 hours-; or differents short paths, according the passenger's choice.
12:30 Arrival to Lake Roca and lunch.
13:45 Paddling technique briefing and canoe prompting -1 hora y media-
15:15 Lapataia Bay.
15:45 Return to Ushuaia.
16:30 Arrival to Ushuaia.
Argentine-style nibbles, portuguese chicken (sauce of tomatoes, onions and carrots) with rice and vegetables. Drinks Included: bottled water, red wine, soft-drinks. Vegetarians: Please let us know in advance.
Up to 15 passengers. Please ask about services available for larger groups.
All year round except June. (check the winter vers
Ensenada Bay (also known as Ensenada Zaratiegui), Beagle Canal, Lapataia Bay, Acigami lake (formerly known as Roca lake), Ovando and Lapataia rivers.
Departure Point :Pickup from the city centre hotels or Ushuaia Pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.