Tigre City and Tigre Delta Premiun tour for small groups
Original coastal walk along the Río de la Plata, where we can see the downtown area and many of its attractions on the coast. In the navigation we will enter the Delta of Paraná, sighting small rivers and internal streams, we will enjoy one of the most wonderful and favorite places of our country. We will discover the typicallife of the islander, seeing their houses, schools and church, also their
customs After the navigation and land signature we will visit the main points of the city including the Paseo Victorica, the Museo del Mate, Naval Museum and a beautifulview of the Museum of Art of Tigre, an elegant building of the late nineteenth century. When you arrive at the Puerto de Frutos you will have a free time that will allow you to travel at leisure and even make purchases.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up by downtown hotels
- Boat ride with cofee and alfajor
- Guide: Spanich - portugues and english
- Entry/Admission - Museo de arte Tigre
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drinks
- Return to the hotel - we finish the tour in an important tourist point at the center of the city
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
The Tigre Art Museum (MAT) is an institution that has a large collection of Argentine Figurative Art and offers new cultural proposals to its visitors every day. Its building, founded in 1912 as the social headquarters of the old Tigre Club and declared a National Historical and Architectural Patrimony in 1979, is considered one of the most emblematic spaces in the northern area of Greater Buenos Aires.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
El Puerto de Frutos is a classic craft and decoration walk that includes the traditional objects modeled in wicker and the modern articles with latest trends in art and author design, the largest regional and artisan products center in Argentina in the city of Tigre
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
Navigating: The Paraná River is a great river of the center-east of South America that flows in south, east, and southwest directions through Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina and Uruguay. It has a length of 4880 km that makes it the second longest river in South America. The Paraná is the most influential river in the La Plata Basin system, due to its volume, the extension of its tributary area and the length of its course, among other characteristics. We will travel a journey of this immense river in a comfortable boat - Guided navigation.
Pass By: Delta Terra Natural Reserve, Arroyo Rama Negra Chico & Espera, Tigre Argentina
Delta Tour: Delta Terra It is the Delta's first natural destination. It offers visitors the possibility of spending the day or just a few hours developing various recreational activities. It is incorporated into the Azara Foundation's Private Reserves program, under the protected landscape figure. It is open to the public with the purpose of offering visitors the opportunity to know the Delta in a special way. Its mission is the conservation of the environment with its associa- ted flora and fauna, education and environmental interpretation and the development of responsible tourism in the Delta
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Part of the Delta tour: This picturesque walk offers different places for visitors who come to the Tigre. It runs along the coast of the Tigre and Luján Rivers with beautiful views of the islands and it is possible to admire rowing clubs, recreational areas and coastal homes, among which the Club de Regatas stands out. Restaurants and bars operate in the area of Paseo Victorica. On weekends, a sector is pedestrian, cars are not allowed and many people go to enjoy the river and the outdoors. We will do this in our tour with the guide that will provide us with the history of the place.
Pass By: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
Where we can see the downtown area and many of its attractions on the coast. In the navigation we will enter the Delta of Paraná, sighting small rivers and internal streams
Departure Point :Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up time will be sent to the passengers once they send us their hotel information. There are a few minutes difference between each hotel for that reason we need to know your hotel before confirming the pick up time.The pick up of this tour is included only to Hotels that are located in downtawn areas. In case of not including your hotel we will send you the closest meeting point to your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We need the name of your hotel in order to organize the pick up time
- Pick up hotels only located at downtown areas - if your are not in a downtown aerea hotel we will program the nearest meeting point from your hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.