Tigre Delta Boat Ride Half Day Trip with Lunch
Take a half day trip in a comfortable air-conditioned coach from Buenos Aires to Tigre Delta, a unique suburb built around a swampy land. Known for its calmness and relaxing waters, the city offers an overview of the Isleña culture and life style. North Buenos Aires, also known as Porteños, go to Tigre to relax on their days off and weekends. Enjoy an exquisite lunch in Puerto Madero, with the best views, while eating true Argentinian gastronomy small group tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (Downtown hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
In the morning, you'll be picked from your hotel in downtown Buenos Aires around 8:30 a.m., then depart for the Northern Suburbs of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
Ride on a comfortable coach along the Rio de la Plata to the charming northern suburb of San Isidro, home to an impressive cathedral and mansions built by the city’s old aristocratic families. This journey along the water offers beautiful landscapes of the famous river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Delta El Tigre, Tigre Argentina
Continue on to Tigre, where you’ll embark on a 40-minute delta cruise. Float past stilted homes and learn how delta-dwellers access goods and services through a network of floating markets. Some houses built on stilts are observable from the boat, as well as the Sarmiento House-Museum, home to the former president of Argentina, famous for its educational programs and eagerness to travel the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Once you reach Puerto Madero, have lunch at one of the most distinguished restaurants in the city. You can try different cuts of meat, Argentina's specialty, and taste the variety of starters and dessert.
After your tour, relax on the scenic coach ride back to Buenos Aires.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.