Tigre Delta Full Day Private Trip
Explore the Delta for a full day private guided tour in Tigre. A unique suburb built around swampy land, Tigre is known for its calmness and relaxing waters. Discover where Porteños go to relax on their days off and weekends and enjoy a nice day in the Delta and its islands. Sarmiento, former Argentinian President, encouraged the settlements in the area and spent more than 3 decades there.
Enjoy an exquisite lunch in one of Tigre best restaurants, with the best views, while eating true Argentinian gastronomy.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Catamaran Trip through the Delta
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta del Tigre, Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
At 9 a.m., your private guide will pick you up from your hotel downtown Buenos Aires and you will head to Tigre. Hop on a comfortable private vehicle, equipped with air conditioning and heating.Driving towards the northern area, you can enjoy the beautiful houses and neighborhoods, known for being fancy residential districts.
Arriving in Tigre, go for a boat ride (about 90 minutes in duration), accompanied by your private multilingual guide. Sail among the many islands and learn about the isleños lifestyle along with the environment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Around noon, land in the city of Tigre, and hop on the bus for a historical and cultural city tour. This little excursion by bus allows you to spot the highlights of the city, while listening to the explanations of each historical and main monuments/attractions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
Around 1 p.m., get off the bus at Puerto de Frutos, the ancient port where goods used to arrive to provide for the Delta. Nowadays, it is a tourism spot for locals, visited by Porteños. Here, have a free time to wander, visit the fair and take pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
At 1:30 p.m., have a lunch at the Maria Lujan restaurant, famous for its Argentinian cuisine.
After lunch, hop on the bus again to go to Paseo Victorica, where you will stop to observe the combination of Nature, river, gastronomy, rowing clubs, milestones and historical museums.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
Your guide can advise you about the museums that you can visit (1 out of 3) : Museo del Mate, Naval Museum or Museum of Art (tickets not included). Then, at 4:30 p.m., take a bus for one hour with your guide to get back to Buenos Aires. Your guide will leave you at your hotel in the center of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Cruise Passengers are not allowed to take this tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.