Tigre Delta Full-Day Tour & Cruise from Buenos Aires
Our full-day trip to Tigre by boat is the perfect way to explore the delta, discovering its beauty and nature in a unique way.
We’ll take a boat trip from Puerto Madero, along the Río de la Plata and on to Tigre, getting stunning views of Buenos Aires on the way.
The Tigre tourist bus will take us round all the best sites and teach us a little about them, after which you’ll be able to explore the Puerto de Frutos and discover what the city of Tigre has to offer.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Boat Ride from Buenos Aires to Tigre
- Touristic Bus in Tigre
- Train Ride back to the City
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Entrance to Museums
- Transfer to the Meeting Point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Madero, Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Meet your guide at the Terminal Fluvial de Sturla in Puerto Madero. Our boat sails at 10:00 AM.
Stop At: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
We’ll sail along the Río de la Plata towards Tigre and get incredible views of Buenos Aires on the way.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Delta, Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
We’ll get to the Delta del Río Paraná where we’ll sail between lots of little islands and you’ll get to see the unique lifestyle here, with floating taxis, rafts and even shops dotting around.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Jumping off the boat in Tigre, we’ll head onto the tourist bus. This comfortable bus is the best way to see the area, as it takes you round all the main sites whilst also playing an informative audio to fill you in on the historic importance of each.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
We’ll make our first stop at the Puerto de Frutos, a popular tourist spot for locals which used to be a landing port for market goods. Each weekend it is flooded with locals escaping Buenos Aires and looking for some respite by the river. You’ll have some free time to visit the fair, take pictures, buy souvenirs and even get your hands on some handmade crafts.
After this, you’ll be able to get some lunch at one of the many restaurants and stalls in the area. Over the years, Tigre has become a foodie hub with plenty of choice between typical Argentine dishes and international cuisine (lunch not included).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Back on the tourist bus, we’ll make our second stop in Paseo Victoria, a remarkable place full of nature, views of the river, gastronomy, rowing clubs and historic museums. If you fancy, you can visit one of the following museums: Museo del Mate, Museo Naval or Museo de Arte de Tigre (entry not included).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Estación Tigre, Luis García 650, Tigre, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
We’ll head along to the Tigre train station. Our journey back to Buenos Aires will get into Retiro station at around 5:30, and here is where our tour will come to a close.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cecilia Grierson 400, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Retiro, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Puerto de Frutos some shops closed on Monday to Thursday
- Museo del Mate closed Monday to Tuesday
- Museo Naval closed Monday to Tuesday
- Museo Arte Tigre closed Monday to Tuesday
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.