Tigre Delta Tour: Premium Tour For English Speakers!
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the north of Buenos Aires, specifically designed for English speakers, in a small group and accompanied by an English guide only!
We will travel until Tigre and its famous “Puerto de Frutos” to board in catamaran and navigate on the Delta river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up from centric hotels of Buenos Aires
- Navigation on the Delta river
- English speaker guide
- Entry/Admission - Delta del Tigre
What's excluded :
- Drop-off to hotels (tour ends in central point of Buenos Aires)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Estadio Monumental De River Plate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Microcentro, Buenos Aires Argentina
This is an exclusive tour regarding its characteristics: no more than 12 persons per group and accompanied by professional guides, only for english speakers.
Discover new landscapes of the Delta of the Parana River and the beautiful views of the city from the Silver River.
We will depart from Buenos Aires by bus.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Estadio Monumental De River Plate, Av Pres. Figueroa Alcorta 7597, Buenos Aires Argentina
In the way to Tigre, we will see “The Monumental” Stadium, home of Rivber Plate soccer team.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
We will stop in San Isidro to appreciate San Isidro’s Cathedral, a beautiful piece of architecture in the north of Buenos Aires.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delta del Tigre, Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Arriving to the Delta, we will board in a modern boat to navigate along the Rio de la Plata river, going back to Buenos Aires.
During the navigation we will see many yacht clubs beside the Lujan River, and beautiful houses located in the islands.
Among the must-see attractions of the coast, San Isidro’s Cathedral, Olivos’s harbour, “The Monumental” River Plate Stadium, the University of Buenos Aires and the constant air parade of flights at the metropolitan airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Tangol Travel Agency, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires AR, Defensa 831, C1065 AAO, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up transfer only from centrally located hotels. Pick up starts from 1.45PM. If your hotel is out of the pick-up zone, we will inform you the closest pick up point.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Av. Córdoba 400, C1054AAP CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.