Tijuana Cultural Tour from San Diego
Tijuana Walking Tour will be taking you to places most locals hang out and you will learn about the transformation of the city and history. Come and see; local market, learn about the history of Tijuana. We will do one stop to eat tasty tacos. The fee-only includes guided tour make sure to bring cash to exchange into pesos. Your guide will help you navigate the city like a local.
Bring cash, comfortable shoes, bottled water, camera and hat
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We will stop to eat in one place
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Rio Tijuana, Calle Paseo de los Heroes 96, Tijuana 22010 Mexico
STOP 1: Tijuana Culture Center
Visit CECUT, Tijuana's Culture Center, located on the business district of Tijuana and with unique and beautiful architecture. Get a brief sense of Mexican history with a leisure stroll inside
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mercado Hildago, Blvd Taboada & Av Independencia, Tijuana Mexico
STOP 2: Authentic Central Market
Explore a huge market loaded with flavors of all regions in Mexico; chiles, mole, tamales, huitlacoche, carnitas, pinatas, fresh fruit, and Mexican candy can all be found here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Avenida Revolucion, Tijuana Mexico
STOP 3: Revolution Avenue
Explore local history, check out street art, visit eclectic shops, and a final stop to pick up some souvenirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :East San Ysidro Boulevard, E San Ysidro Blvd, San Diego, CA 92173, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.