Tijuana makes me happy: Deluxe walking experience from San Diego
Add some mexican flavour to your San Diego vacay and join us in this worry-free walking tour! Visit the most crossed border in the world and experience first hand what this multicultural city has to offer. Avoid the crazy waiting times and walk right through into Tj, live like a local for a day, learn historical facts, stuff your face with delicious baja food and drinks and inmerse yourself into real mexican culture. This is our all inclusive daytrip so the only thing you have to worry about it's just enjoy yourself. We are a sustainable tourism enthusiast company, so by booking your tour with us you'll be contributing directly to the development of vulerable comunities in the city, 10% of your total contribution goes directly to 3 NGO's we work closely with. Leave a positive impact and be a traveler, not just a tourist.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Taste the flavors of Mexico: candy, chesse, snacks and iconic products.
- Lunch - Try the traditional tijuana carne asada taco, baja style fish taco and other delicious mexican street food. Veggie options available!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Enjoy your choice of a classic margarita or a craft beer taster at one of the local breweries.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Not an alcohol drinker? Pick a cup of organic coffee or freshly made chocolate.
- Surprise souvenir!
- Expert local guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenditures
- Anything not mentioned above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tijuana, Tijuana, Baja California
* Learn history facts about the city in the historical museum of Tijuana.
* Do groceries like a local in a traditional mexican open market.
* Stroll through the streets of downtown and listen to norteño and mariachi music in Plaza Santa Cecilia.
* Enjoy street art, cute hipster shops and witness the recent transformation of the city.
* Try authentic mexican street food paired with your choice of locally brewed beer or a classic margarita.
* Visit the cultural center and see the modern face of Tijuana.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :710 E San Ysidro Blvd, San Diego, CA 92173, USA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Sentri, Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana, 22010 Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A valid passport is needed to cross the border into Mexico. In case you don't have one or forget to bring it the day of the tour, there are no refunds.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.