Tijuana Toe dip, day trip from San Diego
This tour on the list will set you on the right path of experiencing the local culture of Tijuana it's multicultural scene and it's people. In this tour you will explore the Tijuana in a few hours as a local. Tijuana is located 30 min. from Downtown San Diego, California; has 2.3 million people of which 75%, approximately, are foreigners. But no one is excluded in Tijuana! Actually Tijuana is made of outsiders; and since probation Tijuana has been living and growing thanks to tourism. Awesome food and craft beer experience unlike any other city in Mexico. This new interest in food and craft beer has given Tijuana a new growth in culture,all along the Baja. Tijuana has being the path for many people looking to have the american dream, by crossing legally or illegally thru the USA Border. This leaves people behind what makes them to either settle or go back home. Most of them stay and build there life here.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Mexican Meal and Drink
- Round Transportation on Mexico
- Personalized Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Extra Personal Expenses
- Tip for your local guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tijuana Arch, Av Revolucion 728 Zona Centro, Tijuana 22000 Mexico
Get to know one of the monuments in downtown Tijuana, Go thru Plaza Santa Cecilia, and Museum of History, Walk on the Mexican Market "El Popo".
Pass By: Pasaje Rodriguez, Av Revolucion Between Calle 3ra & Calle 4ta, Zona Centro, Tijuana 22000 Mexico
Get to know the art of the Border
Pass By: Museo Del Coleccionista De Tijuana, Hermenegildo Galeana #8186, Tijuana 22000 Mexico
Get to know the biggest collection of Toys and Collection of Lucha Libre items
Pass By: Avenida Revolucion, Tijuana Mexico
The hart of Tijuana, Where everything began.
Pass By: El Popo Market, C, Ninos Heroes y o Av. B 723-C, Tijuana Mexico
Mexican Market with the taste of Mexico in every corner
Departure Point :727 E San Ysidro Blvd, San Diego, CA 92173, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Rtno. Sentri 1462, Cuauhtemoc, Tijuana, B.C., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.